Looking for a summer job on the Cape that lets you develop career skills and looks great on a resume? Cape Cod Beach Chair is seeking a qualified Marketing and Graphic Design intern! Aside from people who are fun, enthusiastic, full of energy and drive, the key skills areas we’re after are:
Graphic Design, Visual Communications, MultiMedia, experience &/or qualification.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Interest in Photography / Videography
- Creative / Artistic Design Skills
- Social Media Marketing Techniques
- Shopify or web development
Work Areas may include:
- Website updating
- Product Branding & Packaging Design
- Marketing Design – E-Mail Newsletters | SocialMedia Content | Catalog | Brouchures | Flyers
- Advertising Design – Magazine Ads | Google AdWords Targeting
- Infographics & Instructographics
- Video development for web and social media; product Photography
- Logo & Slogan Design
- T-shirts & Apparel Design
- Website Optimization
- Media Outreach
- Event planning and participation- setting up booths at area festival, representing CCBCC at local business networking events, organizing CCBCC sponsored events.
An interest in the beach, the coastal lifestyle, Cape Cod and having a good time are a plus!
This is a part time position. It is possible to combine this with other available CCBCC jobs to work full time, or it can be a flexible schedule should you work elsewhere other days and nights. Negotiable pay based on skills and experience.
Interested candidates, please complete this application and email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. You may also snail mail it to Cape Cod Beach Chair Co. Attn: Summer Jobs,1150 Queen Anne Rd., Harwich, MA 02645.