Looking for a fun summer job on the Cape that lets you develop career skills and looks great on a resume? "Live your Best Life" with Cape Cod Beach Chair!
The Intern, Brand Advocacy and Social Media Marketing position within Cape Cod Beach Chair will assist in the day to day execution of social media marketing and advocacy initiatives for all branded platforms. The Social Media Intern will help to develop, coordinate and execute the brand’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. They will assist in content planning and scheduling, social strategy and monitor analytics to identify viable ideas. They will regularly take quality lifestyle photos and videos of our chairs in their natural habitat- at the beach, on the boat, at festivals, sporting events,as well as our manufacturing process and store operations- and turn that into targeted social content. We want you to develop a database of content we can use throughout the year to keep our pages fresh.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaign ideas, develop and execute weekly projects for all social platforms
- Community management on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Prepare regular bi-weekly reports regarding analytics, audience growth, content development, and competitive analysis
- Contribute to social media posts and ideas including images, videos, captions and helping to create a content calendar.
- Work with the team to help develop an Instagram Story strategy and schedule
- Develop a forward strategy and catalog of content through holiday season 2021
- Recent grads or Juniors and Seniors in college majoring in Communications, Photography, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Events, Production or other related majors
- Possess strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and photo/video editing skills
- Interest in photography/videography. You have some equipment and also experience in staging creative and artistic shoots.
- Passionate about the beach, upscale coastal lifestyle, fashion, art, pop culture and local events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the Cape Cod Beach Chair Company, our brand story, and target customer base.
- Experience with social media publishing, blogging, analytic and listening tools.
- All candidates should have transportation and/or housing in or around the Lower Cape area.
A few things you should know..
- This is a part time position. It may be possible to combine this with other available CCBCC jobs to work full time. Flexible schedule.
- Negotiable pay based on skills and experience
- Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, your social media pages, your media portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion and mojo!
Life's a beach when you're working for the Cape Cod Beach Chair Company! In addition to hourly pay and the street cred that comes with working at one of the coolest businesses on Cape Cod all staff is eligible for:
- A free chair after 30 days
- Use of our rental stand up paddleboards and kayaks
- Generous discounts on other merchandise found in our store
You may find yourself occasionally fishing or whale watching on the Cape Cod Beach Chair boat or enjoying the off-road beaches in our company Jeep or Land Rover Defender. We want you to work hard, play harder, and enjoy the summer while representing the Cape Cod Beach Chair lifestyle. Interested candidates, please complete this application and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. You may also snail mail it to Cape Cod Beach Chair Co. Attn: Summer Jobs,1150 Queen Anne Rd., Harwich, MA 02645.